HRD Corp Authorized Training Center | HRDF Claimable
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
- This event has passed.
SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
July 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm SMT
Course : SC-900
Title : Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Duration : 1 day(s)
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
Target Audience :
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Before attending this course, participants must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
Key Topics :
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.