HRD Corp Authorized Training Center | HRDF Claimable
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
- This event has passed.
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 Day)
June 21 @ 9:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm SMT
Course : AZ-900 (2 Days)
Title : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 Day)
Duration : 2 day(s)
This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
Target Audience :
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
Course Outline :
- Whiteboard Design Session – Enterprise Class Networking in Azure
- Hands-on Lab – Enterprise Class Networking in Azure
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.